Monday, August 15, 2011

Wedding Shenanigans

This weekend as you may have read, was my friend's wedding in Philly. Before I get to the shenanigans, I must note that the bride looked absolutely stunning, and I couldn't be happier for her!

Notable happenings of the wedding/reception:
  • Drinking our faces off thanks to a combination of not having much to eat and the bartender was an older gentleman with a tooth missing who made the drinks 1/4 cranberry juice, 3/4 coconut rum (totally fine with me...it was delish) or half Seagram's 7 and prob a tablespoon's worth of ginger ale.
  • AJ carrying a large woman up a flight of stairs in her wheelchair with another very NOT sober gentleman because the hall was not handicap accessible.
  • A man telling AJ that AJ's from the KKK because he didn't vote for Obama.
  • Getting pulled into the soul train line twice by 2 different old guys.
  • Collard greens=not my favorite vegetable.
On a side note, I need to be reminded not to venture over to Ulta or Michael's on my lunch break. I ended up buying glitter eyeliner (you know for all those crazy nights out) a lepoard headband (that I love so much I'm wearing it at work) and 3 more spools of ribbon for all my hair bows that I make and don't sell because no one really knows I sell them. (take this as a hint, please buy some!)

No comments:

Post a Comment