Friday, August 12, 2011

I have a low tolerance for BS and an even lower one for Idiots.

Contacting the Butler County Assistance office could easily be anyone’s worst nightmare. Upon opening a letter from them telling me my daughter’s health insurance has stopped due to my “unknown whereabouts”, I had to call these morons to set things straight.

First of all we moved to Allegheny County a month ago. Being the perfectionist/OCD crazy that I can be, I made sure I called these people to let them know our change of address like eons ago. So not only have I told them on multiple occasions where we’re living, THEY SENT THIS LETTER TO MY NEW ADDRESS!! (how the heck do you not know my whereabouts?!)

**sidenote: From the day we started dealing with these people, there has been mistake after thoughtless mistake. The hours of my life (and minutes used via my cell phone) I’ve wasted were certainly NOT worth it. People, avoid welfare if at all possible because dealing with idiots would make anyone want to kill themselves.

So anyways, I call this place and after spending a good 2 minutes just hearing my option (press 1 for whatever…) I get a recording saying they’re handling a lot of calls and then disconnect me. Um what? So I call back and start pressing random numbers. Finally I get through to hold music telling me my wait time is 6 minutes which in Butler County time means 45.

Fast forward at least 15 minutes and I’m talking to this woman who clearly is missing most of her brain cells. She informs me that they sent me the wrong notification letter (surprise) and that I should have got one that said they were transferring my files. (Um it’s about time seeing as how I originally gave them my moving information over a month ago) So I say okay fine I just want to know if my daughter’s insurance has been stopped. She says that it’s good until August 7th, then when it gets transferred it will be good through Allegheny County August 8th. Okay lady, it’s August 9th, are you aware of that? So I inform her that it’s the 9th and again say, so does that mean it’s active then? Again she repeats herself. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS CAN WE USE HER CARD, WILL IT WORK?!!? sdf&!*$

After going in a circle for about 3 minutes, I finally ask if I can just be transferred to Allegheny Co. and I’ll just ask them instead. To which she seems offended and says with attitude, Oh they won’t answer I can tell you that. Like really, why would you tell me that, how the heck would you know that? She never even transfers me and then procedes to STOP TALKING. Yep she just stopped. I said hello hello a bunch of times and then gave up and hung up.

I’m left with none of the information I needed to know after 25 minutes of being on hold and going back and forth with a lady who didn’t even know what the date was.
SERIOUSLY BUTLER?!

No comments:

Post a Comment