Friday, August 12, 2011

Pet Peeve Thursday.

I need to have a pet peeve day every week. Let’s make it Thursdays.

So today my pet peeve would be people who steal things and think they’re not going to get caught…aka dumb people.

Case and point:

I get a phone call this morning from my mom who tells me that one of the laptops from her office has been stolen. Clearly this is the work of the cleaning people who have taken things out of the office before. No thanks to the people my mom works with, every other time something has gone missing, no one wants to call the police to report it. Well finally a laptop has been stolen so they finally decide to listen to her. But what I find amusing is that the cleaning people were obviously the people to take it. Are they that oblivious to the fact that as soon as someone notices it’s missing, the first people that are going to be suspected are them? They have keys!! Maybe this is why they are cleaning people and not rocket scientists.

No comments:

Post a Comment