Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sheetz Show.

I know 3 posts in one day. You are so lucky. All 6 of you that read my blog.

I just went to Sheetz to get some gas and some lunch. There were many interesting things I saw which leads me to this post...

  • Young couple- Snookie look a like and d-bag that let the door shut in my face on the way in. Rude.
  • The same couple stood behind me in line so close I thought they were going to pitpocket me.
  • Young couple #2- Girl hanging like a spider monkey on her boyfriend while he orders MTO (I'm all about PDA, but get a room.)
  • Same girl from young couple #2 was wearing jean shorts 3 sizes too small that her lady parts were pretty much hanging out of and her cellulite was jiggling everywhere.
  • On my way out to my car, I walked past a parked car that I'm convinced had a huge weed tree in the back seat. Does weed even grow on trees?
PSA based on girl #2: I get that you're 19 and it's really cool to wear super short shorts. And I get that people have cellulite. I'd be the first to know, after having a baby, I'm covered in it. HOWEVER... NO ONE wants to see your cottage cheese thighs and butt cheeks hanging out. I'm still somewhat young too, but choose to be a little more modest in my outfit choices. No I do not by any means wear mom pants, but seriously...save it for your boyfriend.

1 comment:

  1. dude! sheetz is where it's at. sometimes i just kinda go shopping there on my lunch break. sad?!?

    -rachel

    ReplyDelete