Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The things I'm subjected to...

Super fat old creepy man with lots of head and face hair keeps walking by the front desk of my office and mumbling things that don't make sense. Either way, he's weird. and creeping me out. Did I mention he doesn't even work here?

On another work note:

Things that people should utilize...
Scheduling Assistant in outlook.

If you do not know what this is, it's a way to schedule meetings where you put in everyone's name that is being invited and then you click the "scheduling assistant" button and up pops everyone's schedules. This way you don't make meetings and send out invitations that conflict with what everyone else is doing.

I seem to be the only person who understands this feature.

Rude.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment